Saturday, May 19, 2012

longest night

Clayton sent me this pic of him and Jenna.  So cute!
Yesterday I worked in pre K.  Then in the evening I had a YCL meeting.  Rob took the kids to see Avengers and then to Subway.  They had a great time, Lu slept 3/4 of the way through the movie, which was just as well since we considered not taking her.  The meeting went well and we had a lot of fun.  It was at Kelly's house.  We met with the girls a little, then they had lots and lots of projects to do to get ready for camp and Kitty, Becky and I had lots and lots to talk about and plan.  We all just worked on what we needed and they had a huge candy buffet, smores, Bro Gillingwater's famous soup and Kelly's famous cheddar peppers and lots of junk to eat.  (I didn't eat any...I know, I'm proud too ;) )  At 11pm I left, as did some of the other leaders.  The rest stayed and the girls slept over. I suspect they may still be working on things...or collapsed on Kelly's couch in a sleep deprived/sugar coma :)

So I got home at 11 30 ish.  Then talked with Hannah, then R, then tried to sleep but was restless.  Then E came in to say he didn't feel well.  I comforted him and put him back to bed.  1/2 an hour later we heard E throwing up and both hopped up.  It was a huge mess as he completely missed the toilet.  So then we cleaned him, did laundry, mopped the bathroom.  Now it was 3ish and I really hadn't slept.  Still I had trouble falling asleep.  urgh.

Hopeing for a pleasant day and an early night.
Kids at Subway

1 comment:

  1. I had a long night last night too... but mine was a poop blowout mess in the middle of the night... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete