Thursday, September 29, 2016

Provo

Sierra picked me up this morning and we went to Dani's house.
I brought a giant pumpkin filled with surprises! Penny looked so adorable in her little bopeep costume!!
I was worried that Marshal's costume wouldn't fit but it was perfect. While Dani took Penny and Reese to preschool Sierra and I took Marshall to storytime at the Provo library. It was super cute and I was so impressed with the Provo library it is just like a Library should be and so so darling!
When we got home I went to pick up Tatum from school, she was so surprised to see me! It was fun to surprise both her and Penny.
When homework was done the little girls and I went out for an afterschool treat. It was super fun to sit and chat with them and hear about their day and things on their mind.
Papa and grandma, Val and Ryan, Sierra and Dani, Rob and I went out to dinner and had a fun visit.
It was, of course, a really good day. Being with family is the best. Spending the day with Sierra and Dani and just talking and doing regular stuff together is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment