Sunday, January 17, 2016

Well who could believe this?

Last night, or actually this morning early, I heard Rob walking around in the living room with shoes on. I thought that was strange. Then I heard him talking and heard weird chicking noises. I was laying in bed wondering what was going on, finally I got up to look and was SO SURPRISED to see Dani and Sierra and the kids in the living room. What!?!?!?!!! How exciting! They decided to drive down and visit with us and with Nana and Abba and UB. Rob was in on the surprise and didn't breathe a word. So fun!
Grace had a dress rehearsal today. She looked cute. They rehearsed from 1-7. 
We went to sacrament. I also had a stake youth committee meeting in the evening.
We had a great day playing games, making a yummy dinner, and visiting together. 
Marshall was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment