Friday, January 22, 2016

Questions

Soccer try outs are this week. Ethan got cut. I don't know why. He is an excellent player. This was very shocking and sad news for all of us, mostly him though. Very very sad. The afternoon of the first practice he felt very confident and said he was very happy to have something to do in the afternoons.  It's been a hard adjustment (our fateful move) and while he's made "school friends" and "church friends" I was really looking forward to a real friend for him.  Sad.
Grace got her ballroom shirt. She is super busy with cats, which is great. 
These guys went home. They made it safely and I am so glad we had a good visit. I do love living "close". 
I applied for a few jobs today. I often do and I never get hired. I also don't know why. It's expensive here, which is super frustrating. 

The boys have a scout camp out tonight. Ethan has an all start game tomorrow. Grace has practice tonight, tomorrow and Sunday, then the performances start.
  

Last question of the day : do I even want to be thin?

2 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed for Ethan : ( Another reason to come back to Texas where I know he would be appreciated. And since he is unimpressed with Disneyland, it would not be a hardship for him ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to answer your question, no, you don't care about being thin. You care about being able to play with grand babies and going on missions...

    ReplyDelete