Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday

This morning was the last all star game for our team. We lost. Ethan played really well. I feel like I am pretty objective when it comes to my kid's strengths. My friend Becky says that all parents are some degree of crazy when it comes to their kids, and I agree, and I own that. However I do know when they are bad at something, when they are annoying, when they are good, etc. and Ethan is a good soccer player. He's a great mid. It's super frustrating. But I digress...
There he is #19.
Grace had cats from 9-4. 
Both boys report having enjoyed the camp out. 
Sawyer came over and we all watched Goonies this afternoon.
Rob needed a wedding photo, we looked through our album and found this gem. 
Tonight we went on a date. We went out to eat, I had a yummy salad with shrimp on it.
Then we went to Walmart. I am very excited about my new veggetti. Will be taking it for a test drive tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment