Friday, January 29, 2016

Cookies

I spent two days making tons of cookies and people ate them so = success!

Our meeting went well. It was fun to see some sisters that I knew before and to meet some of the young women leaders. We have our first ward council this Sunday and I am looking forward to that. It turned out that besides our ward members I only knew one person serving in the stake. It was a bit odd for me since in MD those meetings were really such a fun time to see friends from all around that've rarely got to see! It's all good though I'm happy to serve. 
I did get to see my sweet friend Gayle Matos. She was my neighbor at one time and she and her family were so nice and so fun! She brought me this cute gift ( a water bottle!) which was sooo thoughtful and just perfect for all the water drinking I do! Turns out she's a faithful blog reader, I didn't even know, and she's kept up with our shenanigans all these years. 
I had applied for several jobs as an instructional aide. Today I got a very nice email from the district say they had more qualified applicants but thank you for applying. Disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment