Saturday, June 7, 2014

too many good things!

We had a day.  We had more great things to do and to choose from than we could do.  I hate when that happens.

Hannah and I both read "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Greene. We both liked it and Hannah LOVES it.  She has been counting down to the movie opening since literally November and was very sad that we couldn't go on opening night.  I told her I would take her to the first show possible so we went this morning to the 9:30 am show.  It was sold out.  I cried the whole time.  It was awful. I left with a headache and sore cheeks and stingy eyes.  I knew the story and totally didn't expect that reaction.  I was not alone tough.  We happened to run into a friend from another ward later in the day and she had seen it too and said it was like watching the last little bit of Old Yeller the whole 2 hours. From now on I am sticking to violent movies, they are easier to watch! We left the theater exhausted and silent and quickly drove to do some shopping (retail therapy) to cheer ourselves up :)  We bought John a birthday present and Hannah got two cute dresses.  Then we went out to lunch.
blue crabs
In the meantime Rob took Grace and Ethan fishing.  Ethan is working on his fishing merit badge and needs to catch, clean and cook a fish.  They had a successful morning and then after lunch they went to tour Camp Winonna where Grace will go to camp this summer.  R said it was so nice and organized and she is very excited  Grace and I actually went to encampment there last year so I knew it was going to be great.

Hannah and I drove to the camp too and got Bub and took him to John's birthday.  Then we went grocery shopping.
 As soon as everyone got home the two littles and R and I went to the Blue Crabs game for Girl Scout night.  Hannah went swimming with Chelsea.



We were able to fit everything into our day except the Raiders & Invaders even in Leonardtown that I really wanted to go to. You can't do everything though.





No comments:

Post a Comment