Friday, June 13, 2014

first day of summer

I woke up with Rob this morning.  It was 6:30 but the sun was already up and dog was ready to go outside.  After that I went back to bed until the children (Grace) began to stir at 8.  Ahhh! One of the joys of summer.

Later in the morning Grace and I went to Wal-mart.  A torture that is more frequent in the summer because even though the math doesn't really add up for some reason we buy more groceries in the summer.  Plus we have 5 people to get ready for camp.  Today was Grace's day.  We got toiletries, bug spray, a bathroom bag and a few other essentials.  Tomorrow may be Hannah's day.  I also have my getting ready for girls camp list with something to do each day.  Prepare a talk, make hand outs, etc. It's an exciting time.

We came home and did some cleaning up.
Ethan did some moaning, he has a rash that I am pretty sure is poison ivy.  I gave him allergy meds orally and Benadryl cream.  Being itchy is miserable.  After that kicked in he went to play with the neighborhood boy gang.

Hannah is "cleaning her room".  The abyss drives me nuts!  and progress is remarkably S.l.O.W.

Grace is bored because we have thunder and she can't swim.

Tonight we are having a baby shower here.  I am not throwing it but my house is the location so that's a quick commute for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment