Sunday, June 1, 2014

Saturday


shark attack!
The sleeping part of our sleepover went surprisingly well.  I woke up a lot during the night and it wasn't super restful but my back didn't hurt in the morning and we did get some rest and the room was quite and Grace loved it.  So I think that's a two thumbs up.

In the morning we saw another dolphin "show" and had breakfast then the girls had a chance to ask questions.  When the sleep over was over they stamped our hands and we took our stuff to our cars then came back in for some gift shopping.

Right next to the aquarium is a Barnes and Noble. This is kind of like a trip to the promised land for us poor bookstore deprived southern marylanders.
this is true
We stopped by and spent a happy hour before our drive home.
summer reading
When we got home Gracie invited Fiona over for the afternoon.  The girls played with the gerbils.  We went to the pool for a couple of hours.  Hannah and Ethan came with us and although it wasn't hot, at all, they enjoyed playing in the water and with their friends.

In the evening R and I went on a  date.
cute Papa and Deo and Penny
 Recently the Brandts took a vacation.  I couldn't help myself when I saw these adorable pictures!  Here's Papa, the best dad and gramps EVER, with baby Deo and Penny both almost 2 years old.
the Brandts
I love Penny's toes popping out of the top of her salt waters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment