Friday, June 6, 2014

16 years



Today is our anniversary! Rob took the day off of work and after we got the children off to school, including the one who missed the bus, we went to the temple.  It is always very nice to go.  We did sealings  and it was nice to reflect back to our wedding and the blessing we have of being together forever.

After we went out for burgers, then hurried home to get the kidlets.  We're off to Josh's graduation party now and Hannah and Shannon are going to Alyssa's dance recital.

It's been a good 16 years, and I can honestly say I am happier with him now than I ever have been.  I'm a lucky duck :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to my darling firstborn and spouse. I wish you two a wonderful life and many happy years together. May the Lord bless you and your terrific family. I love you so much and can't wait to see you.
    Sending lots of love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete