Monday, June 2, 2014

i < 3 june!!

seriously the cuteness kills me!!

I'm thinking of buying a plane ticket and going to these girls this very afternoon!!...oh wait, I have responsibilities here :(

It's okay, we have a count down going and it's not that long.

I love June.  It is a lovely month full of the promise of summer fun and looser schedules and sunny days.  Yesterday church was very nice.  I loved our RS lesson, the spirit was strong and sweet.  It's always such a boost.

Today was the last day of seminary! Yay!! I love seminary, really really I do. But 6am is tough and by June it's really tough so everyone is happy to see the end of another successful year.

Tonight our great friends are coming over for swimming/ice cream making/ FHEing fun.

Today I have a girl scout meeting . We have lots of fun plans for next year.

I ordered clothing tags for Grace for camp.  Ethan said he doesn't need any.

Ethan is home "sick" today.  We have been working on scouting prereqs for camp.  After about an hour he said "you know when there is nothing else to do scouting isn't so bad...it's kind of fun actually". A lot of it is fun.  A lot of it is work.  That's the great thing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment