Thursday, June 19, 2014

titleless

Early this morning Bub and I sat in the yard and noticed Hannah's garden had a zucchini! We decided to pick it and surprise her with blueberry zucchini bread for breakfast.  It turned out very delicious but she wasn't happy that we picked her first zuc without asking.

Gracie invited Izzy over to play.  I thought it was a great idea especially since we had a big list of things to get done and it's only slowly being whittled down.  Then we saw that Ainsley had surgery this morning for her broken arm! Oh no! I am a pretty mediocre visiting teacher but I did send a text to see if we could invite the other kids to play or bring dinner or something.  We got to have Arden and Ashby come play too. The girls were so cute and had a great day.  My list progress has been pretty slow but like the fabled tortoise we are sure to get it all done.
zucchini blueberry bread
I am happy to report that we are finally done with all Ethan's merit badge pre-reqs.  Grace is mostly ready to go and the rest of us are making progress.

last night, showered, aloe-d and ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment