Tuesday, October 4, 2011

weekend review

We had the nicest weekend.  Tori was the most relaxing house guest we have ever had.  We had our little adventure on Friday.  Saturday we watched conference, went to E's soccer game, watched a movie, made the world's best cinnamon rolls, seriously.  I am going to try and repeat the feat as soon as I think of three people to give a pan to since there is no way I am having four pans in my house.  Sunday was also conference, with Maggie and Summer's baptism in between and a pot luck lunch.  R took the little kids home before the last session and H, T and I stayed to watch.  When we got home we made dinner & watched the priesthood session from the archives.  We had a lot of time to visit.  It was wonderful wonderful.

Monday I took her back to the airport :( then on the way home stopped at Barnes & Noble (heaven) and to pick up our car  key. 

Colleen called and asked if the kids could come over for FHE so we had a fun night with Chelsea, Eric, Ellie and Jeffrey.  Chelsea made cookies,  Eric and Ethan played on the playground, we watched "monsters in the attic" aet dinner and had FHE. 

I love conference.  So many good words, so much inspiration, so uplifting.  LOVED it.

No comments:

Post a Comment