Friday, October 28, 2011

conversations

Lucy:  how old is Heavenly Father?
me:  I don't know.
Lucy:  Let's google it
me: we can't
Lu:  why?
me:  google doesn't know, no one knows.
Lu:  WHAT!!! google doesn't know everything???

scene: yesterday I wasn't feeling well, had a fever (102), driving in the car from the bus stop

me: Bub, do I have a fever
him : reaching out to touch my forehead   No
me: okay
him:  well...do I still get to go to soccer if you do?
me: yes
him: yeah you are really hot

me: you are lucky to have pants. 
Said to my children this morning when they complained about itchy, baggy, too tight, not long enough, too short, ugly color, annoying pants. 
Who would have thought?

2 comments:

  1. Laughing at "you are lucky to have pants"! Just this morning I had to tell S that "at least he has shirts to chose from. Some people don't even have one shirt."
    Gotta love our boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! These made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete