Thursday, October 6, 2011

update by bullet

  • weather is delightful.  Coolish, feels like fall.
  • E has missed soccer all week.  His hip has been hurting him.
  • Lu lost a tooth.  So cute.  It came out on Monday during school.
  • I worked at the book fair yesterday.  It was a lot of fun and I bought a few things for Christmas.
  • carpet guy was supposed to come yesterday, and today.  Spent both days waiting.  He's actually coming on Monday.  (insert annoyed sigh)
  • made chili and bread for dinner
  • set the table with my favorite pier 1 white plates and bowls.  Looks very welcoming.
  • Elle, from across the street, is over playing with Lu.  It's their first play date together.
  • Went to Salsa's once this week with R.
  • Lots of good things planned for YW.
  • Car is still not working.  Thankfully Calvin let us borrow his but I feel bad having it so long.
  • We got "boo"ed the other night.  The kids LOVE that.  Now it's our turn.  I need to make a treat, maybe tonight.
  • E spent some time outside last night looking through his telescope for constellations. 
  • R's 100 mile ride is next week. 
  • We have little fruit flies that have been plaguing me for 8 days now.  I have tried the apple cider vinegar trap and the smashing them ploy and the putting away every single edible anything drill.  We still have flies.  (insert silent scream of frustration)
  • my fare watcher popped up $94 from Baltimore to Bermuda.  I want to go. 
  • Still looking for a job (so no Bermuda)
  • J has a cold.
  • H doesn't feel well today.
  • She joined the Destination Imagination team at school.  I think it will be fun.
  • little artist Tatum has a super cute vid up of her painting. Made me smile.
  • that might be it....

3 comments:

  1. Sorry E's hip is bothering him. Hooray for Lu--hope the tooth fairy visited. I hate waiting for repair people when they don't show up ; (

    How fun to be boo'ed--LOVE IT.

    Good luck to R on his 100 mile ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried this for the fruit flies? http://thequickandthehungry.blogspot.com/2011/09/fruit-fly-trap.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think fruit flies have come to take over the world... they are everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete