Sunday, October 23, 2011

Time Out For Women

Sarah, Michelle,me, Kitty
Hannah, Laura, Chelsea (missing Susanna and Katie)

  
Alexis, someone I didn't know but is friends with Tanya, Tanya, Teresa, Shelly


This weekend Hannah and I got to go Time Out for Women & Girls in Richmond VA. It was so awesome.  We loved it.  The speakers and the musical performers were terrific.  Friday night we were all together, then we went and spent the night in a hotel, Hannah and Chelsea enjoyed that a lot.  In the morning we went back and the girls went to one set of work shops and the adults another.  The whole things was uplifting and inspiring and we all left buoyed up and ready to face the world.
On the way home we stopped at Fridays.  I don't know what I enjoyed more, spending time with Han,  spending time with friends and getting to know them better, or hearing all the great messages.

R kept  E and G and took care of them, I was very grateful to him for giving us a fun break!

1 comment: