Friday, October 28, 2011

Bowles Farm

 Today was Lu's turn for some field trip torture fun.  We went to a farm near our home that has a hay maze, a hay ride, petting zoo, corn pit, hay stacks to play in and of course pumpkins.  It was a lot of fun, but really cold. 
Here is Lu with her friends Alyssa and Ryley holding our flag in case we got lost.
 Lu and Julia playing in the corn kernels.
 Alyssa and Lu with their pumpkins.
 The whole class waiting for the bus to go home.
They had the cutest little cupcake shop there, look at the darling blue crabs on the blue velvet cupcakes.

It was a pretty fun trip and I was glad to be feeling well enough to go.  Yesterday I had a random fever.  It was 102 which is kind of highish and I felt hot and yuck.  This morning I woke up with a headache but no other symptoms so I headed out for some first grade farm fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're sick. Get well soon. I love you lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete