Thursday, March 28, 2019

Travel day

Even though I have had way more pleasant flights than unpleasant one, and I have never once not landed safely, I still don’t like to fly. That being said we had an especially good travel day. Our flights were smooth and quick and nice. Our luggage was the 5th one off the carousel. Our shuttle to the car rental was right outside the door and we got an upgrade on our car. 

Then we got to see our loved ones!
Ruby and Cora are so big! They look more different from each other than they used to and are so cute and love to play!

They did not do awesome jobs on their dinners, but second dinner went better:) 



After they went to bed Jenna and Dani and Nana and I went to party city for some party supplies. We had fun shopping together for the cutest fiesta llama stuff!

Then we went home and made decorations until 11:30.


My best, most favorite days are the ones I spend with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment