Saturday, March 2, 2019

Saturday

Woke up at 7. 
Hannah and I took Ethan to his tennis lesson first thing in the morning. We ate oranges while he played.

When we got home we changed for the temple. Then we took Grace to set building day at the middle school. Ethan was our chauffeur. After we dropped her off we picked up Carson and Patrick and drove to the stake center for basketball. 

While the boys played Hannah and I went to the temple, then we strolled thru an art fair. 

In the meantime Rob met with the refrigerator repair guy, fixed something in the house and went fishing.

Rob and Hannah went out to lunch. I picked up Grace at 3:30 and then she and I went to the grocery store.

When we got home dad and Grace went fishing.


In the evening Dad, Han and I went to DS. We went to the movies, ate dole whips and looked at cute Disney stuff. 

Good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment