Thursday, March 28, 2019

So much to do

In the middle of Ziva and I walking Grace to the bus stop it began to pour. Luckily  the bus was right there but Z and I got soaked on our way home!
I had a very busy day. First off I met Shannen at church to set up for our activity of life sized clue. I’m glad we went early because we needed more tape and I was able to go get it. I think our set up looked really fun!

When we had everything ready I had to prepare for our trip. I don’t know why leaving the house takes so much effort. 
I went to the grocery store and bought food for the kids and Becca and Spencer (I’m really glad they could come and stay at the house, they’ll drive the kids everywhere, take care of the animals and we are paying them, which is awesome for starving newlyweds!). Then I went home and started cleaning. I like to leave every room extra clean when I’m gone, and all the laundry done and trash cans emptied, etc. 

At 1 I took a break to drive Ethan and Jacob to tennis. Unfortunately on Monday those two were playing each other when Jacob made a run for the ball and tripped. He broke his arm in two spots:(. He still wanted to come to the games though so we are car pooling still. 

Then I dismissed cleaning and getting everything ready.

The activity was a lot of fun. I think it was more chaotic than I imagined. Each team had a costume in their color that their
pawn wore. We tried to make the game as much like the board game as we could. In the end no one won. I don’t know how good of attention they were paying but I think they enjoyed it. Clean up was fast as everyone helped:)

When we all got home we finished the laundry, changes the sheets for B&S and packed and said our prayers .

Lots to do. I’m super excited to see everyone in Ohio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment