Monday, March 25, 2019

A first

Epcot has the flower and garden show going on. I’ve been wanting to go but my Disney partner (Grace) has been too busy to go with me. She has rehearsal every day for the next two weeks until 7pm.  So I decided to go by myself. 
It turned out to be great. I am quite good Disney company:)

It was not at all crowded. I was able to ride 2 rides with no wait and I saw all the topiaries and spent some time in the aquarium. 

I wish Rob had a pass, I think he would have really enjoyed it. 

Hidden Mickey:)

I left at 1 before it was too hot or too crowded. I’d definitely go solo again!

Now I’m cleaning and getting ready for our trip in a couple of days. 

Spring break is over and the kids are back to school. 











1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I remember being there when the flowers were colorful like that.

    ReplyDelete