Sunday, March 10, 2019

Daylight savings time

I hate it. 
Why do we even still have it? We don’t heat our homes with kerosene or send notes by carrier pidgeon so why do we still “spring forward” and “fall back”?
This morning was a little hard with 8am church that felt like 7am but tomorrow will be brutal when we wake up at what feels like 4:20 for seminary. 
After church I made breakfast and then we did our 3rd hour. It went okay. Everyone’s willing but I think we are missing a little something. 

Then everyone napped. We were tired and a napping house is a wonderful Sunday afternoon goal:)


Dessert was made with Rob in mind. I wanted to make an angel food cake but at the last minute changed my mind to this. 

We took a sweaty evening walk and now we have to go to bed early. 

I love how the dirt here is very sandy. I also love the little ponds everywhere and the beautiful trees & the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment