Friday, November 30, 2018

Quiet

Everyone is gone and it seems quiet. That being said of course Rob and I are here, and the Crawley’s and Ethan and Grace. But it’s a quieter, smaller group. 

Yesterday I went out to lunch with some friends, Kayleen, Michelle, Laurie and Suzanne. We had fun. I had the French onion soup which was warm and yummy. We’ve been in the middle of a cold front so it was soup weather. 

Then I went to the store and did not buy this guy. Even though I wanted too. He cost $149. I love the little Russian girl carved into his belly. 
Today I am subbing at the high school and tonight is ward temple night. 

Our house is now clean and the laundry is done. I guess it’s time to start Christmas shopping. The last two weeks were so fun. I love having all the family near. Of course there were little squabbles here and there but mostly everyone gets along, which is so nice. And the issues that do come up are usually quickly resolved and put into the past. 

One thing I love about my family, both immediate and extended and family of origin is that, for the most part, everyone wants to get along, everyone wants to find joy and peace, everyone is willing to forgive and make the best of each day. That’s the best you can hope for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment