Thursday, November 1, 2018

That’s a wrap


And now we are moving on to gratitude month! My favorite!

This Halloween was a good one. I love to see the creative costumes and I love social media because I get a little peek at my loved ones!
Deo, Joneaux and Arrow a.k.a. Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter and Hedwig!!

Little Noah was the Black Panther!! I didn’t see a picture of Reggie so idk what he was but I’m sure it was cute too!

Val, Alec and I have big kids so it’s different for us but here is Kenz as Miss Scarlett! She and her room mates dressed up as the clue game! So clever!!

Ruby and Cora went as grannies!! Clayton was their Big Bad Wolf and Jenna was little Red Riding Hood! Love it! Their ward had trunk or treat on Halloween which was so perfect.

Penny and her buddy Claire. Penny was Jasmine with a cute little Rajah. She loves little things!!

River and Scarlett were incredible kids!!! Perfect for those two little balls in energy!!

And finally big and little Picachu. 
Tatum was a tiger but I don’t have a picture. 
I also didn’t see any pictures from Em’s family.
Fun times!!!


And let’s not forget Makayla McCrary the cutest little M&M!!

No comments:

Post a Comment