Monday, November 12, 2018

FHE

I told the kids that for FHE we were going to go to Disney Springs to see the parade of trees and get ice cream. They each did whatever all afternoon so that when it was dinner time they were engaged in homework. 

I decided we’d go with our them.  Honestly they didn’t care but Rob and I missed them!
The parade of trees was so beautiful. Each tree had a different theme. It was “snowing” and there was Christmas music playing. It was very magical. I can’t wait to go back with the grandkids!

Hannah and Sawyer had a day date to Clearwater and then went to young married FHE. 


We had ice cream at the giradelli shop. Yumm! I ate the cherry before taking the picture though. 

Today I went out to lunch with Maria, Suzanne, and Barbara. We went to Panera Bread and they had their autumn squash soup, which is my favorite, so I was happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment