Saturday, November 3, 2018

Saturday

Brian and Tami are in town to visit Hannah and Sawyer. We’ve seen them a couple of times. This morning we all went to the temple together and then out to lunch. It was a good visit. 
Last week Rob and I missed our temple trip and we almost missed this week so I was particularly glad to go.

The stake had a soccer game going. We dropped Ethan off and then he walked over to the temple after and waited for us. He had a really great time playing. They are thinking about doing it again, which I am quite glad about.

I like this picture of the kids playing and the spire is the temple peeking out above the trees.

Alec and Kelly were going to go to
Hogwarts today but had a change of plans and went to
Epcot instead. After lunch I went over and met them for a couple hours. I am sad we don’t live near each other. The time I get to spend with my siblings is very special and too few and far between.

Tonight was the the adult session of stake conference. We went with the Crawley’s (x2). It was pretty good. I really liked Sister Wills talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment