Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sierra’s here!!

I picked up Sierra at 4am. It was worth it although I was tired all day. By the time we got home it was 20min until time to wake up for seminary so I just stayed up.
Luka is back from his surgery. He did well and he’s running around the house like a maniac. Only his vision is obstructed by the cone of shame so he’s knocking into things.

The girls and I went to Disney Springs! We looked at stuff. Full time fun right there.

Then we met dad in the Christmas trees and tried out some candy cane flavored cotton candy. It was deliciously magical.

Then in what I considered an ironic twist we went to the Polite Pig, a BBQ restaurant. 
I ordered the 3 side combo for my meal and it was delicious!! Hannah and I split so she ordered a slider trio and we had both. I thought it was so funny that at a BBQ place I had the best vegetarian food ever!
The brussel sprouts were to die for! Street corn- always good and the beets with pecans and oranges were very very good. I would have been happy with just that and my Diet Coke with ice:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment