Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Odds and ends


Monday I needed to get the oil changed in my car. I went to Walmart first and the wait was 51/2 hours.   Next I went to valvoline where I was second in line. Much better.
Tuesday I subbed at the high school. It was Election Day and Rob and I both voted and we didn’t cancel each other’s votes out. So that’s noteworthy:)


Tuesday night we went to the temple. We did sealings. It was fun, there was a family there from Columbia doing family work. It turned out they were Spanish Basque. The sister moved to the US in 2012 and met the missionaries and got baptized. She then called her family in Columbia and they took the lessons and 11 of them also got baptized. Now 8 of them live in Florida and they are working on getting the others here. They were very happy to be doing temple work for their ancestors.

Today Luka is going to the vet. Tonight is mutual. It’s still warm outside, in the high 80’s. 

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment