Thursday, November 8, 2018

Tonight we had RS. It was at Laurie’s house. Her home is very beautiful and she is very gracious to always open it up for everyone to enjoy. 
We had a nice dinner and then put together 150 Christmas stockings for giving out next month. 
It was a lot of fun.
Our ward is very warm and loving to each other. It’s always nice to be with the sisters and we feel welcome and a part of it.

Grace found out yesterday that she was selected for the all state choir! We are very excited. 

So I am super bummed. Rob was supposed to have a work meeting at pax the first week of December. I got a ticket so I could tag along and was so looking forward to seeing beautiful Maryland again, I had plans with so many friends and was looking forward to seeing them and giving them hugs and spending time together.  I was looking forward to an afternoon in DC. Eating at some of our favorite restaurants and seeing some of our favorite places. Now his meeting has been cancelled and we are not going to go:( I thought about still going but then my cheap trip of only having to buy one plane ticket would change into a ticket, a rental car, a hotel... 
This is very disappointing.  I ❤️ MD and miss living there and miss my very good friends there.

No comments:

Post a Comment