Wednesday, August 22, 2018

So busy


We own a home again! So exciting. It’s so cute! There’s a few things we need to work on (read: actually kind of a lot of things but that’s okay). I love this little palm tree in the front. 
Actually I like the whole house and think it’ll be really nice. 

Yesterday I was gone all day. (Poor Zivers). I went to the dentist (always hate that), went to two post offices, went to the store, drove kids around. It doesn’t sound like much but I was literally gone from 5:40-5:00. I don’t remember now what we did in the evening.

Today was the same amount of busy. Took kids to school. Went to the house closing. Went to the house. Picked up kids. Went to the music store (we finally got Grace’s schedule work out and she’s in advanced band now and so we needed a book), went to Home Depot and spent $800 (not even kidding) because now we are home owners again, took the kids to mutual, ate dinner with Rob and now it’s 10pm and I am just back home.

Sadly the next few weeks are going to be more of the same.

We went 1/2 a mile from our house for lunch at Toasted, a grilled cheese restaurant that was very delicious. I had the fig and goat cheese sandwich. They have the cutest turtle statues in front of the stores.


One more week of hotel living as we fix up the things we wanted to fix and wait for our household goods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment