Friday, August 24, 2018

Lots of little inconveniences

We had some bank, water co, flooring, traffic issues yesterday. But let’s not dwell on that. This is the cute little path in our neighborhood that leads to the dog park.

Ziva and I walked on it yesterday. We came across a long black snake. Also we met another dog mom and her two doggies walking and we had a nice chat. I learned that in our two ponds lives an 8ft long alligator and that he walks this path between the two ponds from time to time.  So it’s a little like living in Jurassic world minus Chris Pratt.
We are having many fun wildlife spottings every day. We ran into a raccoon scavenging for treats early one morning this week.

The birds are amazing. I need to get a Florida fowl book. There are some that I have no idea what they are. 


Our new floor. I love it!

1 comment: