Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Bear World

 First day of school, Hannah had her first college class and it was awesome!  The first two days have been great.  I am super excited to hear about each day and all she learns about and all the friends she meets!
 While we were at the BYU bookstore guess who we saw!?!  My beautiful friend Tara!! and also Hannah (Reed) Sant.  It was super fun to see them.
 After we got Hannah settled, heard about her day, took her out to lunch, and said several goodbyes, we left her to her adventure and found one of our own.  Bear World! The most amazing place.  We saw so many cute bears!
 We saw elk, moose, bison (thank you Jenna for the important clarification that all "buffalo" in the US are actually bison), grizzly bears and black bears.
 There were tons of bears.  Just walking around.  Brushing against your cars, eating chicken and steak, swimming, scratching their backs.
 This is Stella the mamma moose, she had such a long nose.


There was also a little pettying zoo.  They had lots of cute little animals.  These pants wearing chickens were my favorites.

 You could feed these cubs but we weren't there at feeding time.  We watched them wrestle and frolic.


baby elk!

It was very very fun!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't get over Hannah at college. You always pack so much in a day--I'm envious!!!! And I'm assuming Bear World is in between Provo and Rexburg. I think we have passed it, but maybe I'm mistaken. Wherever it is, it looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete