Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the 4th be with you

 First a little something I've taken from the big girls.  Abe has been sleep training in the tent.  He looks like Chewbacca in there with Jenna! His training hasn't been awesome and he has to stay home from their upcoming back packing trip.  Poor Abe!
 Dani and the girls wore space buns in honor of the day! Marshall dressed like Po.  It was all very awesome!
 Sierra at work yesterday.  Nothing Star Wars to see here but she sure is cute.  Can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!

 I subbed for seminary today so I made these cute handouts.  It's a stacking crayon! We used it to mark our scriptures.  I I recruited Hannah to make Leia buns for a treat.  The class really appreciated!
Also Hannah and I wore our Star Wars shirts today.  Very fun.

Ethan and I went to the orthodontist and to the painted turtle.  He starts his eagle project next week.  It's rolling along!

FYI it's 91 degrees out today.  And it is hot.  And I have a headache.  I don't know if it's the heat, the early rising or the cold that's circulating in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment