Friday, May 19, 2017

dump day

Hannah and Ethan Oct. 2003
 I 💗💗💗to throw stuff away.  Seriously love it! Today was garage day.  We went thru both garages and got stuff that was broken or ripped, expired or faded or not needed and took it to the dump.  It was awesome.

We found some "work" boxes of Rob's and he sorted through some after to see what he wanted to take to the office.  In it was a file folder of pictures! How fun!!
Hannah taking pictures with her "camera"
 Ethan got invited to be a guest player on a travel team for the weekend.  He went to practice with them this week.  So that's pretty fun.  His games are tomorrow in Simi.  Unfortunately it's also Grace's mandatory choir practice. We will have to divide and conquer.  That will be the theme of the weekend I am afraid.  I hate that.  I like to be everywhere.  I really love to watch him play so that's disappointing for both of us.
Jenna at Grandma Betty's house.  I think she's about 5 or 6 here.
 After school today we went to the mall.  We needed socks, shoes and shorts for the boy.  He's a quick shopper.
Sierra going to the temple for the first time.  She was 12.
2 1/2 weeks of school yet! Yay!!! We love summer time.

this boy was all about balls, lightsabers and "his guys"

Hannah age 5

me and Dani Dec 98

No comments:

Post a Comment