Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Fiesta Farewell

Shelby, Madi, Hannah and Katie
 For YW tonight we had a farewell fiesta for our seniors.  It was a really fun.
 I asked each of the moms to make a poster about their daughter (we invited the moms). Each mom got to get up and talk about her daughter, which I really enjoyed and I think the girls did too.
 We had a nacho bar that was delicious and cake and brownies and lemonade.  Yumm!
me and my beautiful friend Ramona
 I brought supplies so that everyone could make a headpiece to wear.  It was harder than it looked but the girls liked it.
 We had a pinata and ate and the girls gave advice to the younger girls.  We also gave each of the graduating girls a framed picture of the temple to take with them as they embark in life.  It was a good night.
the whole gang...even Rachel who was taking the picture but managed to get a fingertip in too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment