Monday, May 29, 2017

ACL :(

 We went to church all together today, which I loved of course :)
 These two could not resist at least putting their toes in the pool! They got a little wet but it was all very reverent.

We walked to the little park near our house to play and then PJ had to go to the bathroom so S and I walked back with her.  Just then R drove up in the jeep from a meeting so Penn, Z and I jumped in the jeep and drove around the corner with him.  No sooner had we pulled into the garage when Z took a leap out and landed with a yelp!  Oh No!

We ended up going to the vet who thinks she tore her ACL (the doggie equivalent although I can't remember what it's called).  She's on some meds for a week to see what happens then we go back for x-rays and maybe surgery:(  Poor baby puppy princess.  I am very upset for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment