Wednesday, June 8, 2016

last day


they look like superheros of the sea!
Today was mostly spent getting ready for camping.  Mom and Dad left this morning and met Andrea and Yoho.  We'll go tomorrow morning.  It's going to be kind of cold but I am hoping for a fun trip.  The getting ready isn't always so fun.  There is some squabbling going on but at least the kids have been pretty cooperative.

This was "good-bye" day for Hannah and Sawyer.  He came over this morning, because she was sad and they had a few minutes together.  

Then this afternoon was the real good bye.  He strung lights in their backyard and set up tables and invited several friends, who all brought dates, over for dinner.  They had music and got dressed up and had a really nice time.  Now he and she have matching CTR rings and in a couple of days he's off to the MTC.  Sounds like a great last day.

Hannah has been so brave and supportive and proud of him.  It'll be hard but it's the right thing.  I'm proud of her.  She's a good girl.  They are super cute.  Maybe this is the ZING! We will see.  

2 comments:

  1. I love Hannah! If she is sad, she can call me. Josh and I were separated for 2 1/2 years and so I know exactly how she feels. Where is Sawyer serving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is serving in Nashville, I'll tell her :)

      Delete