Monday, June 20, 2016

First day of summer

I drove Grace a long way to Girl Scout camp today. We had a good time listening to Disney songs and Taylor Swift. She knew a surprising number of song lyrics. We played games and enjoyed the pretty lakes, mountains and orchards we drove past.
She was excited to go but it was pretty hot so I hope they will be safe and have fun. They have both a pool and a lake, which is good.
The drive home was long and not as fun.
Here's my temperature reading! Yikes!
Now I have me and Hannah and Ethan to get ready. It's been a lot of work and there is still more to do tonight. I am not so much looking forward to going. I need an attitude ajustment. Or a nap.



update from day one: it's only 10:43 and we are almost ready for bed, and everyone is ready for tomorrow! Yay!
Also Grace's camp put up some cute pictures and it looks like all is well.


I will not mention that tonight at dinner we saw that a great white was spotted exactly where Ethan is going.  "fish are friends, not food" and so are scouts....I hope!

1 comment: