Saturday, June 18, 2016

Father's day outing

Earlier this week Nikki told me she had taken her girls white water rafting and it was only two hours away.

I decided this would be the perfect father's day present, forgetting that I would probably get water in my face.
before the trip
Honestly the children were not excited.  Well the girls were but the boy complained all week.

This is not us but this is the trip we took.  When we get ours I'll swap them!
trying to get a good photo after....
Rob was excited though and so today we went.  It was a pretty drive.  Windy and up in the hills. We got there and got our guide and training and then hit the river!
still trying....
I was a little nervous the first time down and thought I might not go for the second trip, especially after Hannah fell in and had to be rescued!  She didn't mind at all though and actually thought it was fun!
not yet....
In the end I went again and liked it better than the first time.  It was a fun outing and something new for most of us.  Ethan said it was better than Disneyland (not really a complement) and that he had fun (high praise).
our shadows look nice:)  Say cheese!
After our hours on the river we found a cute cafe and ate delicious burgers and yummy sundaes and then headed home.  It was a lot lot of fun.
I sure love my familia!

No comments:

Post a Comment