Friday, June 10, 2016

End of vacay

Second night still didn't sleep great. I don't know why I have always been a good camping sleeper. It was a little frustrating. I was cold(ish) although that was considerably better when I snuggled in to Rob. I had to get up a lot. Oh well. 
We still got up early enough to catch the low tide. Our seal herd? Pack? Pod? was there again so that was fun. This morning we found a starfish! Tide pool searching is a favorite!
It was a really fun trip. We all agreed that it was amazing and that our parents were super heroes for taking us every year and making those awesome memories. Every grown kid of the growing up camping crew agreed that it was the best week of the year growing up. Grace loved it. She's always the one that loves our trips. Hannah liked it and said she'd like to go again. Ethan said he did not like it and prefers to stay home, but he spent a lot of time in the water and hanging out with Brayden and I think he did like it.



1 comment: