Friday, June 24, 2016

Girls Camp Thursday

It's been a very peaceful camp (so far). Very little drama, which is not always the case with a group of 120 women young and not so young. The weather has been nice enough. 
Yesterday was hiking and swimming and crafting. The young women's presidency did their golden hour and I thought we did a pretty good job:)
The wards have each written songs and I have really enjoyed listening to each one. They have been beautiful. They take an existing song and change the lyrics and they've been very thoughtful and inspiring. 
My favorite was definitely Dan's astronomy talk. He was amazing and I know the girls loved it.  

It was a late night of conversation in there leader cabin, which was good. Going to camp with someone is such a great way to really get to know them and really grow friendships. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, being home and gathering with the family to hear about everyone's week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment