Monday, June 13, 2016

busy week


This is such a cute picture of Grace and her little cousin Noah.  Our beach trip was a lot of fun.  Next year we will have to go for a longer time.

Yesterday was a quiet Sunday.  Rob and the men in the choir sang a beautiful number in sacrament meeting.
Hannah taught us a lesson on Service.  She is finishing up her personal progress this summer and is almost done.

This week I have a lot of things to do to get ready for next week.  I hope I don't forget anything.  I am worried I will.

Ethan is going on high adventure.  They are going to Santa Cruz for a week for some water sport fun, and no service.  I am happy for him to spend a week electronics free I hope he doesn't get eaten by a shark.  We have to get him packed up and get a few supplies but not too many.  He did tell me he needs more underwear.

Grace is going to girl scout camp.  We need to label her clothes, gather her gear and fill out her med forms.

Hannah and I are going to girls camp.  Hannah needs to get her secret sister gifts,  5 names for the temple trip on the way up and pack. I don't know what else she needs.

I need to shop for stuff for the snack bar.
Prepare a presentation on Hannah, the mother of Samuel, including a costume.
Finish my part for our golden hour.  Costume done, still need to make a cardboard ship and navigation tools, finish writing my part.
Make flash cards on edible and poisonous plants, as well as native plants and birds for hike.
Order 100 cupcakes.
Sew tabs on 3 banners, after I get them back from the girls who are decorating them.
Prepare my class on Pressing Forward.
Finish thank you gifts for ward leaders.
hand out for golden hour.
Parent letter for Hannah.

Is that it?? That's all I can think of.

Also pack for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment