Saturday, June 25, 2016

High adventure!

I didn't know if we would get any pictures but we did and I am so excited about it. They also had some fun video.
Ethan had such a blast, he really likes his leaders and our ward. I'm so glad.
The boys were crazy, but I guess that's good.
Ethan told me "your suspicions about the leaders was right"

What were they? That the leaders would be just as crazy as the boys:)




Here's the food stealing fox! E said they unzip the tents to get treats!!



Pit toilets aside I am sure this will be a fondly remembered trip forever.

They spent a lot of time in the water. Ethan loved the caves. Some boys actually got caught in one during a huge wave that filled it to the top. They got scraped up and a little scared but the wave left and they got out! Yikes!
Looks like they had some hungry boys on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment