Monday, June 6, 2016

18 years

After family night tonight we sat in the backyard and looked at the stars. It was peaceful and a little chilly. That's one great thing about the high desert, even if it's hot during the day it's cool in the evening.
Grace taught the lesson and we sang lots of songs. 

Before that mom and dad treated Rob and I to a date night dinner for our anniversary. 18 years!
Rob brought me a 12 pack of diet coke:), which I loved, seriously my man knows me!
I booked tickets with our credit card rewards to Hawaii for the two of us later this summer. Nana and Abba are flying the kids to Ohio for a visit and we looked at each other and said "where should we go?!"

Hannah and Sawyer went on a date. Tomorrow is their last day together before the mission. She'll be sad but I know she's so proud of him and so supportive of his serving. 
Last weekend we went down to the temple to attend his endowment. It was a special evening. Two boys from our stake went thru, even though we've lived here less than a year and haven't known them since they were wee sunbeams I was still so happy to see those young men take that step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment