Wednesday, September 19, 2012

our week, so far.

spring break 1993
Monday I subbed 2nd grade.  It went well.  Cute little monsters :)
Monday night for FHE we took the dogs to the vet.  The kids enjoyed it.  Not the dogs.  After we went to Brusters.
Tuesday I did a cleaning blitz and in the evening Lu had Brownies. 
Today Malia and I went VT together for the first time.  We have 3 sisters to visit and got two of them today.  Then I got visit taught. I am pretty excited because lately I've been a really bad visiting teacher.  Shameful.

Tonight is Mutual and scouts. 
Tomorrow I am subbing and the kids are going to the dentist. 

3 comments:

  1. Sierra looks like Tatum to me does she to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Your visiting teaching coordinator loves this! (; keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lana, I remember that zoo trip! Love to see your pictures and entertaining commentary.
    Love Arizona Valerie

    ReplyDelete