Friday, September 14, 2012

first photo shoot

 Dani and Penny are both doing so well.  I am really happy that I can be here to help and play.  Yesterday I took Tate to preschool.  She has the cutest teacher and has a lot of fun.  It was "A is for alligator" day and when we drove up there was a big blue tarp on the lawn with plastic alligator heads on it.  It was a very exciting introduction to the day for Miss T.
 After preschool we went to the hospital to get Penny's billirubin checked.  Sierra also came with us.  Dani bravely had to hold little miss Penny Jane while the 3 of us looked on.  She got a huge prick and didn't enjoy her test at all.  Fortunately her results were fine so she's good to go.
 We met Andrea, Yoho, Em and her little cuties at Zupas for lunch and then took Sierra back to her car and went to Penny's photo shoot.  It took a long time but it went so well.  Dani got a disk with 79 awesome shots on it.  These are just a few of my favorites.  It was a lot of fun, sweet little baby!
 My last engagement of the evening was to meet CJ (Clayton and Jenna) for dinner.  We had a good time eating, talking, laughing.  I like Clayton and I like them together.  They are silly and a fun loving couple that I think make a nice match.  He is very considerate of her and sweet and she thinks he is handsome and wonderful.  It will be fun to see how things go :)
I can not believe I only have one more day here.  It has really gone by so quickly.  I miss R and the kids at home and will be glad to see them again.  However it's been wonderful being here and seeing my sisters and parents and the girls and grandgirls.  I wish MD and UT bordered each other!

4 comments:

  1. what a perfect little baby! love the photo shoot! sounds like you're having an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures! What a fun photo shoot. Glad you got to be there with your girls and grandbabies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, CJ, that's a good one : ) Glad you are having such a nice visit. Penny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo shoot! I can't choose which is my fav. Those girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete