Sunday, September 16, 2012

first furbaby

 When I got home Z was very excited to see me, she had grown in the week I was gone.  Uncle Brian had found a box of old photos and went through and sorted and labeled them for us.  I was looking through them last night and found some pictures from when we first got Millie, 9 years ago.  She was a really cute discount puppy.  She had ringworm on her head so we got her for $150 with papers.  An amazing deal, unless you count the thousands we spent on a fence for her and E (which they both learned to climb over within one week of installation) or the $1000 we spent at "man's best friend" learning how to be good owners, or the cost of a bed, coach, baseboard and multiple pairs of shoes, barbies and boxes of crayons, but I digress.

Sierra and Jenna had the job of sleeping by her crate and taking her out during puppy potty training.  This time with Z it's my job?  how did that happen??
 The girls spent a lot of time out in the yard with her and playing with her.  She loved to swim right from the beginning and was such a cute little water dog.
Here she is with cute Hannah, who was 4, Ethan the chemo baby (I don't know what happened with that hair cut) and me chillin on the back porch.

2 comments:

  1. My kids have always wanted a dog, but we have never had one. Some of the older ones with homes of their own now have dogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so makes me miss you! I remember when Millie was that age. I remember the porch. I remember H and E at those ages. Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete