Friday, August 24, 2012

pee

Z is making herself right at home.  She has gone from puppy potty training protege to ..well, lets just say we started a "new carpet" fund.  I forgot that I don't really like puppies.  I like having a good dog, and I am sure she will be one and the kids ADORE her and she is a super cute little fluff ball but I will be happy in a few months when this is behind us (and I am walking on berber :) )

School has gone well.  The first two days anyway.  Hannah is doing homework, likes her teachers, is cheerful (except when she sprayed Grace in the face with carpet cleaner and got grounded from friends for the weekend) , has French flash cards made already and wrote a very funny snapshot for English. 
Ethan reports that all he heard about Ms Sterling was not true and that she is funny and loud and he thinks it's going to be a good year.
Grace likes her teacher as well, has been happy with her sack lunches and checked out some fun books at the library.
Next week S and J start school.  I hope they are equally pleased as their little siblets.

Yesterday I subbed.  I would like to find a real job, that is part time.  Anyone??

We have reinstated the media free school days policy and it's a little hard because frankly we are all addicted but I am really pleased.  The kids have been playing with friends, playing with the dog, reading.  The other day H and E and I were standing around the island talking and they were making me laugh so hard I may have peed my pants a little.  I do love it when the TV is off.  TMI I know.  The bummer of a well abused bladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment