Saturday, August 4, 2012

Beach Party

 Today was our annual beach party on the square.  I was looking forward to it.  R couldn't go because he had soccer training, the kids didn't want to go.  I made them and it was okay.  It was hot and not as many people were there as past years.   Grace did have fun doing the hula hoop contest and the limbo and eating a snow cone.  Hannah and I looked at some vendors and talked so some friends.  Ethan played volleyball the whole time.
 We only stayed an little over an hour and they were happy to go home.  It was okay.  We've been having a hard time in the Casa de U. lately.  There's been some fighting and some being mean and a lack of wanting to obey and do chores (and that's just R and I...kidding).  Family life isn't always bliss at home, I am anxious for back to school, things to do, media free days, too much free time and fun is not good for little johnny.  Sadly the children are too old for a Bernstein Bear book to save the day. Luckily I know another book that's even better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment