Tuesday, August 21, 2012

dreams

For several decades I never remembered my dreams.  This was the cause of some disappointment to me.  I felt like maybe I was missing some key insight to my psyche or perhaps subconscious or other guidance.  For whatever reason the last couple of years I have dreamt and remembered my dreams, not always but several times a week.  This has been the cause of great disappointment because my subconscious is a ridiculous place with no redeeming messages or symbolism.  For example last night I dreamt that I went to get a hair cut, there I met a very nice lady and we decided to go out to lunch together.  I called a third friend.  As we set off to eat Patrick, yes from sponge bob, joined us.  We were all walking down Lancaster Blvd, where I grew up looking for a restaurant that I thought was so great (which does not exist on the real Lancaster Blvd) when Patrick turned the other way.  The two ladies (who were strangers to me) and I tried to run away from him.

Interpretation thereof:
a) I  need a hair cut
b) the children need to start school because SB is on way too much at our house
c) I need to make friends who want to go out to lunch more
or
d) I should go visiting teaching so the ladies I visit aren't strangers to me

No comments:

Post a Comment